OPTIONS FOR VOTING FOR THE NOV. 3 GENERAL ELECTION:
- Voting at the Polls on Election Day (November 3, 2020) at the Town Hall, 1408 14thStreet, Brodhead, from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Bring your valid photo ID. There will be plexiglass barriers, sanitizing of voting booths between voters, hand sanitizer, and election workers will be wearing masks. Wearing masks by voters is recommended.
- In Person Absentee Voting at the Clerk’s Office (but cannot do this until two weeks prior to the election). Bring your valid photo ID.
- Tuesday, October 20 from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 21 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 28 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- There are likely to be other times but I have not determined those as of yet. Calling ahead to the Clerk’s office (897-4965) is a good idea to ensure I am here at other times (other than the ones noted above) and you can vote then.
- Voting Absentee by Mail: Either go to myvote.wi.gov to request it or fill out the attached form (link at end) and return it to the Clerk’s Office. A valid photo ID must be included with it in order to process the absentee ballot request. Please note that the ballot must be mailed to voters; however, voters may return the ballots through the mail slot in the Town Hall door rather than mailing them back. absentee-ballot-request-form